Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry manufactures All American Pressure cookers since the 1930s. It has become a renowned brand because it presents the best and safest method for canning food since its creation. According to USDA, pressure canning is the only method for preserving meat, fish, poultry, and vegetables.
The All American pressure cookers became popular because they can prepare many meals and tender inexpensive meat cuts in no time and used for canning excess food. Furthermore, The feature that differentiates it from the rest of the brands is that it doesn’t use a rubber gasket but instead has a precision machined “metal to metal” lid-locking system. The lid tightly seals with the base with the help of Positive action clamping locks. According to U.S.D, it doesn’t require much maintenance because it uses no gasket and the cover opens and closes quickly with zero chances of leakage or accidents. A recommendation that one must store low acid foods like fruits and vegetables through pressure canning, so All American pressure cookers are best suited for the job. All models include a pressure gauge to monitor the pressure accurately. Check best Pressure cookers for canning here
Best All American pressure cookers Comparison table:
All the models designed by All American pressure cooker are precise and deliver best quality but we will discuss here the top 3 models based on the customer reviews, popularity and best sellers.
All American 921 pressure cooker
As far as canned food is concerned, the All American 921 pressure cooker can work miracles in your kitchen. It is a large-capacity pressure cooker and can easily accommodate 19 pint or 7-quart jars at one time. There is a pressure gauge on the top that allows you to monitor the pressure quickly. Furthermore, It also has a pressure control valve that on three pressure settings. It is mainly for beginners as it is easy and safe to use. You can always consult the instruction manual for using it the right way, and information about safety precautions is mentioned there. Its automatic venting features make it even safer as it automatically releases the pressure after it reaches a specific limit.Click here for more details
The main features of this All American model are:
- You can conveniently make and store stew, vegetables, and other meals in one go. Moreover, the homemade canned food eliminates the trouble of cooking the food from scratch when you are hungry, tired, or just returning from work and can’t wait to eat.
- It is built with aluminum and as a result, its highly durable.
- The automatic overpressure release valve makes it a safer gadget to use in the kitchen.
- It has a geared steam gauge.
- The pressure gauge is user friendly and easy to monitor
- You can efficiently operate it after reading the basic instructions in the manual.
- It comes in many different sizes. For instance, The 21.5 capacity pressure canner is suitable for home use.
- You will get canning racks along with this cooker, and it can hold seven qt jars and 19-pint jars.
- The three default pressure settings give you the flexibility to set the pressure according to your requirements.
- There is no need to replace the rubber gasket as this pressure cooker comes with a unique metal-to-metal locking mechanism.
- This pressure cooker/canner is best for canning meat, fish, vegetables, and fruits.
It is one of the best All American Pressure cookers with the following pros and cons.
All American 930 Canner Pressure Cooker
The All American Company gets so many orders for its All American 930 pressure cooker that it sometimes gets backlogged and asks its retailers to hold off in taking orders. It is the best All American pressure cooker and most famous for home use. Consumers are so pleased with its performance that they keep on recommending it and leave positive comments.
The main features of this All American Pressure cooker are:
- It is built with hand-cast aluminum and has a satin finish.
- doesn’t use any gaskets and has an exclusive feature of the metal-to-metal lid sealing.
- It has an automatic overpressure release valve, steam gauge, and three pressure settings by default.
Both of the All American pressure cookers are equally good, and in fact you can own both if you have your harvest to store for future use. Most importantly, you can cook and store meals for a large family and avoid the trouble of making the same dish every day. Finally, we cannot say that one model is good than the other and you cannot go wrong with buying either of these models. It all depends on the user preferences and how much they are willing to invest.
Also, Check the links below for similar products