Prestige is a well-known brand that manufactures kitchen appliances, and it believes in constant research and development to satisfy the demands of the customers and their kitchen needs. It produces all kinds of kitchen gadgets, including pressure cookers, induction cook-tops, Mixers, Grinder, Juicers, and other electric appliances for kitchen use.
It is one of the best brands to manufacture kitchen appliances and tools. They mainly make small pressure cookers for small families, and it takes less space, easy to handle, easy to clean, and can make fresh baby food in no time. Here we will discuss the best prestige pressure cookers in the market according to customer reviews. It is the fastest-growing company in designing innovative pressure cookers for kitchen use.
Best Prestige Pressure cookers Comparison Table:
Prestige Alpha Deluxe Induction Base Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
Some people don’t want to store their food, they believe in cooking a fresh meal every time. The Prestige Alpha Deluxe is the ideal choice for them. It reduces the cooking time and is much faster than large pressure cookers because of its induction base. The induction base heats up quickly, saving you lots of resources, and you can enjoy hot and healthy meals.
Its capacity is great for a 3-liter pressure cooker compared to other large-capacity cookers with the outer lid. It is ideal for small households but can be used for large households because of its separator feature. The separator divides the food into three parts, and you can cook three different meals at the same time without mixing the flavors. The stainless steel body makes it a durable kitchen appliance, and its thick base distributes the heat evenly while preventing the food from sticking to the bottom
The main features of the prestige Alpha Deluxe Stainless Steel pressure cooker are:
- Besides adding beauty to your kitchen counter, it includes a euro clad base with an induction bottom that distributes the heat evenly.
- The pressure indicator is installed at the top for extra safety measures.
- Its base is steel-aluminum-steel, also known as a sandwich base, and covers the entire bottom of the pressure cooker, which helps in saving energy and time.
- This pressure cooker is best for use on induction and gas cookers with even heat distribution.
- It is a high-quality pressure cooker with an outer lid, and the stainless steel body makes it heavier.
- The overpressure release valve is the first level of a safety feature that releases the pressure above 1kh/cm2.
- The controlled gasket release system is the 2nd level of safety if there is a blockage of the vent tube. It releases the steam from the top of the pressure cooker.
- Metallic safety plug is the 3rd level of safety feature to release the extra pressure and fitted on top of the lid to ensure safety.
- The handles are fitted with two screws to ensure additional safety. The visual indication of the pressure level enables you to know exactly when to open the cooker.
Prestige Popular Pressure Cooker
Prestige cookers are one of the best brands of pressure cookers in the market, and people love using these cookers in their kitchens. But it would be best if you based your decision to buy prestige pressure cookers based on some facts. First, you need to have some solid reasons to which you can relate to investing your money.
You must be wondering what is so special about the prestige popular aluminum pressure cooker? It looks just the same as other prestige models and is so popular among the customers because of its different variants. Prestige Popular comes in almost every size you can think of. People love it because once they decide to buy this cooker, they can go for it without worrying about the size. It comes in 2, 3, 4, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7.5, 8.5, 10, 12, 16, and 20 quarts.
Apart from size, a pressure cooker must fulfill all your kitchen needs and meet your standards, and to do so; you must consider the main features of the product. It will help you in making an easy decision whether you want the pressure cooker or not.
- Best quality virgin aluminum is used to make the body, and a thick base makes it durable.
- It has a good grip because of its sleek handles.
- The gasket release system and metallic safety plug are the safety features that add value to this pressure cooker.
- It conforms to international standards and is ISI certified.
- Best for a small family of 3 or 4 people based on food consumption.
The only drawback is that the handle is not tight and gets loose quite often, so one must handle it with caution. The handle might also get heated after long hours of cooking. Therefore, it would be best to use mittens or some cloth to hold the handles to avoid any accidents.
Prestige Deluxe Duo plus Pressure Cooker
The Prestige Deluxe Duo Plus is a handy pressure cooker and can also be used as a cooking pot with a hard-anodized body and a stainless steel lid makes it a perfect addition to your kitchen. It is one of the most appreciated models of prestige and bestselling in many countries. If you are wondering what is so special about this pressure cooker that makes it one of the best prestige pressure cookers, then it’s what we will find out in this article by focusing on the features.
The main features of this pressure cooker are:
- It has built-in safety features in pressure indicators such as a safety plug and a controlled gasket release system.
- It comes with a glass lid, so if you are not interested in pressure cooking, you can also use it as a simple cooking pot and serve food.
- The pressure indicating valve lets you know the pressure level inside the pot and when it is safe to open the lid.
- It is easy to clean, and you can make baby food of different varieties in small batches.
- It is the best prestige pressure cooker for cooking rice. You can cook almost 200 grams of rice in it.
So what are you waiting for? The prestige deluxe duo plus pressure cooker is another prestige product worth buying. But, unfortunately, you will not get such good features at a low price.
Also check top 6 Cheap Pressure cookers under 100$
Prestige Alpha Deluxe Induction Base Stainless Steel Deep Pressure Pan
This prestige product is the same as the Prestige Alpha deluxe stainless steel pressure cooker; the only difference is that it is a Pressure pan, not a pressure cooker. They both have the same features but have different structures and are used for different purposes.
Consumers with small families love this product, and it serves their purpose right. It is made of pure steel, and you can cook lentils, meat, and vegetables on an induction cooker. If you are just a beginner at pressure cooking, you might find it difficult to adjust as one must know how much to load the pan, how much time it takes, and how much water to put in to prevent overflow. I would gladly recommend this product to people who want to save money and don’t want to compromise quality.
The main features of this product are:
- The steel-aluminum-steel sandwich base covers the entire pressure cooker bottom. The alpha base is energy-saving and allows you to cook fast using the resources to their fullest.
- The capacity is 5 liter.
- The alpha base is unique and provides even heat distribution.
- Its pan-shaped exterior allows it to cook a variety of food with the benefits of pressure cooking.
- Just like all other prestige models, this pressure pan also comes in a variety of different sizes.
So what are you waiting for? You can benefit from pressure cooking and a pan through one kitchen utensil by buying the prestige Alpha Deluxe induction base stainless steel pressure pan and forget all your worries.
I know having lots of choices gets confusing most of the time, and you wonder what to buy and whatnot. Kitchen101 is here to help you with making the right decisions according to your kitchen needs. The prestige is the best brand of pressure cookers in the market, and it is our job to bring the correct information and help you buy the tried and tested product, so you don’t have any regrets afterward.
The best Alternatives to prestige pressure cookers.
There are other brands in the market besides prestige that are worth your money. However, if you are looking for an alternate brand, Hawkins and Fagor are the best choices. They specially design their products for home use and have small and large capacity cookers.